Vantage: Apartments West Hollywood
Wake up and start your day with some laps in the pool or visit the fitness center to burn off those extra calories any old time (it’s open 24/7). Invite your friends over and meet on the rooftop for a sunset barbecue and a beer. Inside, these homes are detailed with white granite countertops, washer/dryer, master bedroom suites with walk-in closets, private patios with views of the city or Hollywood Hills, and stainless steel appliances (in select homes). If you’re searching for luxury apartments West Hollywood, be sure to take a tour of Vantage.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
$500 look & lease on select units*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Vantage Luxury Apartments in West Hollywood
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Choice of studio, one- or two- bedroom floor plans
- Carrara marble tiled fireplace
- Cashmere White granite kitchen and wine bar vanity countertops
- 42" LCD TV above the fireplace
- GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with PowerScrubTM wash system and QuietPower™ sound package (select residences)
- Sophistication and polish with GE® express chill EnergyStar™ 23.1 cubic ft. stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator (select residences)
- GE® SmartWater™ Filtration Systems delivers great tasting water and ice
- Glacier Bay single handle euro pull-out spray kitchen faucet
- Master bedroom suites with walk-in closets
- Sip fresh-squeezed orange juice at your private patio/balcony to start the day
- Quiet, efficient central heat and air conditioning
- Custom wood cabinetry with European style steel cabinet pulls (select residences)
- 24-hr fitness center with treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and free weights
- Landscaped, rooftop sundeck terrace with views of the Hollywood Hills and downtown LA
- Space to lounge, sun, or relax
- Controlled access entry
- Well lit, convenient to access underground parking
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, or log service requests.
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Step out your door and you can feel yourself surrounded by creative people on the rise. Explore the stylish, starry nightlife happening all around you. Take your four-legged confidante for a run in the nearby Runyon Canyon (and maybe spot celebrities sans make-up). For a bigger challenge, hike at Griffith Park. There’s plenty to explore, and Vantage is close to public transportation to make it effortless. If you’re looking for luxury apartments in West Hollywood, stop by Vantage for a tour.