10th @ Hoyt in Portland, Oregon
A GEM OF A PLACE TO CALL HOME IN THE PEARL
Get everything you expect and deserve in a high end high rise, and everything you want in a walkable, livable, oh so Portland neighborhood. From morning walks with Fido to late night eats at some of the foodie capitol's best spots, 10th @ Hoyt is a precious place to call home, a jewel of a location, all ready to be enjoyed.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Exquisitely Refined: Amenities for 10th @ Hoyt
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt smoke free. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
In The City There’s A Thousand Things
Living in the heart of the action has its advantages. You’re never far from something to do or somewhere new to check out. Being downtown means you’re at the center of it all. And that’s a great place to be.
Hop on the bus, Gus
Forget about the hassle of driving and the agony of finding parking. Hop on public transit to get where you need to be. It’s clean, cheap and easy. Plus, it’s better for good, old Mother Earth.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Full Amenities List
- Oversized architectural windows with city skyline, Pearl District and the surrounding West Hills
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom urban residences
- Dynamic corner balconies with 270 degree views*
- 9 ft. ceilings with air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Lively pepper and bisque designer color schemes
- Comfortable gas fireplaces available*
- Eco-friendly bamboo hardwood floors in kitchen and entry
- Rich black granite stone counter tops
- GE® black 1.6 cubic ft. over-the-range microwave
- GE® black 30 in. Spacemaker® washer/dryer with 3 cycles and automatic dry control
- GE® black 18.2 cu ft. refrigerator with icemaker
- GE® 30 in. freestanding electric range, 5.3 cubic ft. oven, self cleaning oven with TruTempTM, QuickSetTM system
- GE® black 24 in. 4-cycle dishwasher
- Bamboo cabinets
- Double bowl chrome finish stainless steel sinks with Delta Signature® pull-out kitchen faucet
- Large dressing room closets
- Controlled access building with reserved underground parking
- Roof-top hot spa with kitchen, fireplace, barbecue and sun deck
- Well-equipped cardio and aerobic fitness center
- Business center with computer work stations
- High-speed Internet
- Private landscaped courtyard with kinetic cisterns and fountains designed by Steven Koch
- Located directly on the Portland Streetcar line in Fareless Square
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Not only does the Pearl District share a zip code with some of the city’s best ways to earn and enjoy your fortune (claiming unparalleled shopping, dining, entertainment and employment), it’s permeated with Portland’s MAX Light Rail system. So right outside 10th @ Hoyt, you’re connected to the city, the suburban homes of employers like Nike and Intel, and everything else that makes Portland the place that urbanites from other locales wished they called home.