The Merrick Luxury Apartments in Portland, Oregon
The Merrick Apartments treat neighors to all the best that urban and bohemian Portland has on offer. Sparkling waterfront and city views, onsite recreation and fitness, and a rooftop terrace with hot spa and BBQ all serve as the perfect starting line for diving into the blooming culture of the Rose City.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Merrick Luxury Apartments, Portland, Oregon
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
In The City There’s A Thousand Things
Living in the heart of the action has its advantages. You’re never far from something to do or somewhere new to check out. Being downtown means you’re at the center of it all. And that’s a great place to be.
Full Amenities List
- Dynamic studio, 1 and 2-bedroom plans
- Oversized windows with Portland skyline and waterfront views
- 10 to 14 ft. ceilings with soaring vaults
- European balconies
- High-speed data wiring
- Whirlpool® over-the-range 1.8 cubic feet microwave night light setting, and charcoal features
- Whirlpool® 30 in. self-cleaning electric range with super capacity 4.65 cubic feet oven, custom broil, EZ-Touch oven controls
- Quality Whirlpool® 24 in. stackable washer/electric dryers with 5 automatic cycles
- Self-cleaning, high-efficient Whirlpool® dishwasher with 5 cycles and sound insulation
- Double bowl stainless steel sinks with satin finish and sound deadening undercoat.
- Custom European cabinetry with European style bar pulls.
- Air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Large dressing room closets
- Designer carpet and color schemes in sandstone and titanium
- Rooftop terrace with hot spa, barbeque and sun deck
- Well-equipped cardio and aerobic fitness center
- Controlled access building
- Underground parking
- Skyline entertainment room with kitchen and fireplace
- Private landscaped courtyard with reflection pool
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Every year Portland garners more acclaim and attention as the future of city living. It’s green, progressive, efficient and easy. The Merrick Apartments lie on the east side of Portland, next to the Rose Garden Arena, Lloyd Center and the hip neighborhood along Mississippi Avenue. Zip on over to downtown on Portland's MAX light rail or stock up on fresh, locally-grown produce at any one of several Farmers’ Markets. It’s all there waiting for you.