City Center Apartments
in Cupertino, California
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Right in the heart of Cupertino, pet friendly and person friendly too (thanks to the onsite fitness center and junior Olympic-sized swimming pool for starters), this is high-end high-rise living, the perfect home after every amazing, exciting, exhausting day.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Cupertino City Center
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt smoke free. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Penthouse suites with open-plan kitchens, walk-in closets, some with dual outdoor decks and panoramic views*
- Luxury Metroflor® flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling windows*
- Cuddle by a cozy fireplace*
- Master suites with dual mirrored closets
- Venetian gold slab granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Maytag® washer and dryer
- GE® Energy Star® 22.0 cubic ft. refrigerator with GE SmartWater™ filtration systems (select units) *
- GE® Over-the-range microwave oven with convenience cooking controls*
- GE® 30 in. free-standing electric range and super-large oven capacity*
- GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with PowerScrub™ wash system HotStart™ and QuietPower™ sound package
- Shaker-style cabinets with nickel pulls and cups
- Glacier Bay single handle European-style pull-out spray faucets
- Air conditioning*
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Enjoy your private patio/balcony
- Spectacular park and mountain views
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- 24-hour leasing
- Beautifully appointed lobby with dual elevator access to all floors
- Stay fit with lifestyle center strength and cardio equipment
- Do laps in our private junior Olympic lap pool with showers and locker rooms
- Outdoor spa
- Amphitheater and relaxing courtyards
- Plug in and power up at our on-site Electric Vehicle charging station
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, log service requests, or reserve a facility.
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Smack dab n the middle of Silicon Valley, you're a hop, skip and a jump to over 60 of the world's most renowned high-tech business leaders. At nearby Santa Clara Station, you’re just a CalTrain ride from downtown SF. Little shops dot the neighborhood, unlimited opportunities abound and the Santa Cruz Mountains are always there to remind you to enjoy every day in the life.