Birch Pointe: Apartments in Beaverton
Alongside natural wetlands, lush and peaceful
Birch Pointe is a natural haven amid towering white oaks, eagles on the wing and chirping frogs at dusk—but it’s still equipped with every modern convenience.
Reshape your limits in the full-service fitness center, catch the game in our theater, or take a dip in the 35-foot swimming pool. And don’t forget to smell the tulips in the expansive garden.
A Walk Score of 80 means you’re within walking (or biking) distance of Intel, Nike and the Tanasbourne Shopping Center. Just a half-mile from Highway 26, you’ll have easy access to Portland, wineries and the coast too.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Birch Pointe Beaverton Apartments
Want to find apartments for rent with just the right amenities? Birch Pointe apartments have a number of features that are sure to make you feel right at home.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Full Amenities List
- Master bedrooms with walk-in closets*
- Large studio, one, two and three bedroom floorplans
- Get that "down-home" feeling with rare, natural wood burning fireplaces*
- Electric range
- Built-in dishwasher
- In-unit washers/dryers
- Spacious storage areas*
- Private patios and balconies
- Pool, garden and protected wetland views*
- Resort-style clubhouse with large comfortable seating area and TV room
- Deluxe terraces, 35 ft. swimming pool
- Full service fitness center open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. with cardio, cycles, treadmills, elliptical machines and Precor strength machine
- Large, lighted indoor racquetball court open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Chill in the new clubhouse or take a dip in the pool. At Birch Pointe Apartments, you’re a half-mile from Hwy 26, 20 minutes from Downtown Portland and a short drive from wine country. Or, forget the car and walk to Portland’s MAX Light Rail. At Birch Pointe Beaverton Apartments, you’re surrounded by nature and never far from urban adventure.