Emerald Place: Apartments in Beaverton
Steps away from Tanasbourne shopping center
Nestled in a lush and tranquil neighborhood, Emerald Place offers the perfect starting point for restive recreation. Start your day with a steaming cup of coffee on your private patio or by your wood-burning fireplace, then relax some more at the terraced 57-foot swimming pool with spa and sauna.
A suburban haven, Emerald Place is a quick drive to Portland, and only a hop and skip (no jump needed) from Tanasbourne Mall. Plus, you’re an easy commute to Nike, Intel, Tektronix and more. Laid-back, with green grass that tickles your toes – Emerald Place Apartments in Beaverton is your refuge from the day-to-day.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Emerald Place – Beaverton Apartments
Looking for Beaverton apartments for rent with plenty of amenities? Emerald Place has all the must-haves: it’s a pet-friendly community, has an on-site pool and more. Check out all the features and amenities below.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Full Amenities List
- Master bedrooms with walk-in closets*
- Get that down-home feeling with rare, natural wood burning fireplaces*
- In-unit washers/dryers
- Whirlpool® Gold 14.4 ft. capacity top -freezer refrigerator EnergyStar qualified with Accu-ChillTM temperature management system*
- Whirlpool® 24 in built-in dishwasher with 5 cycles EnergyStarTM efficiency, dual water filter, sound insulation system*
- Ceiling fans (in bedrooms and living areas)
- Spacious storage areas*
- Private patios and balconies
- Pool or garden views*
- Resort-style clubhouse with large comfortable setting area and TV room, full kitchen with a table that seats 8
- Deluxe terraced 57 ft. swimming pool, spa and sauna, and hot tub
- Full service fitness center open 24 hours with cardio, cycles, treadmills, elliptical machines and Precor strength machine
- Large, lighted indoor racquetball court open 24 hours
- Garages/carports available
- Fax and copier services
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
You’re far from living in the boonies at Emerald Place. Portland is a quick 10-mile drive by freeway. Tanasbourne Mall is just a short hop and a skip away. The bi-weekly Beaverton Farmers Market is chock full of locally grown produce and artisan goods. Plus, you’re an easy commute to Nike, Intel, Tektronix and more. A refuge from the hustle bustle in the middle of it all. If you’re looking for apartments for rent in Beaverton, Oregon, you’ve found the only one that matters.