- In heart of the Pearl on the Portland Streetcar line.
- Award-winning, lushly landscaped courtyard.
- Reservable roof deck with spectacular city views.
Within full view of Mt. Hood, 10th @ Hoyt puts you at the center of Portland’s Pearl District.
Relax at home with the rooftop spa, kitchen, fireplace, barbecue and sun deck. Head to local favorites Andina and Mediterranean Exploration Company. And on perfect days, delicious scents from Lovejoy Bakers tickle your nose as you relax on your corner balcony.
With an impressive Walk Score of 99, 10th @ Hoyt puts the best of the Pearl at your fingertips. It’s a city treasure—a pearl for the Pearl. Here, the city is your oyster.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it’s on your schedule.
- 100% non-smoking
- Located in the heart of the Pearl District, on Portland streetcar line.
- Reservable rooftop deck
- Award-winning landscaped courtyard
- Business center with computer work stations
- Controlled access
- Recirculating rainwater system
- WiFi in common areas
- 24/7 package lockers
- Stainless steel dishwasher, range, refrigerator and microwave
- Eco-friendly bamboo cabinets and floors
- Large dressing room closet
- Gas fireplace
- High-speed internet access
Floorplans for every walk of life
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath668 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath696 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath711 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath760 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath805 sq ft
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $1,385 - $2,266Your own sun terrace, spa and wine bar.
The Merrick Apartments$1,175 - $2,126Introducing the Portland luxury standard.
Westover Tower Apartments$1,100 - $1,425Just blocks away from ice cream heaven.
Emerald Place Apartments$1,099 - $1,609A suburban retreat near the Nike campus.
Birch Pointe Apartments$995 - $2,100For the truest nature lovers.