- Located in heart of Northwest District & walkable to everything.
- Extraordinary panoramic city views
- 3 minutes from Fremont Bridge/I-405.
On the slopes of Forest Park, the pet-friendly apartment homes of Westover Tower feature darling views of downtown Portland right from your living room.
Stainless steel appliances and natural hardwood floors make for clean, comfortable interiors, with well-placed windows for lots of natural light. And with a Walk Score of 91, you’re just blocks from Portland’s always-buzzing NW 23rd Avenue. Bounded by the lively community in Nob Hill, Westover Tower is a place to lay down roots and find belonging.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway - every time.
Rest easy with added privacy and peace of mind.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
- 100% non-smoking
- Bike storage
- Controlled access
- Panoramic city views
- Walk to shopping & dining on NW 23rd Ave.
- 3 minutes to Fremont Bridge, I-405 and 30
- Newly remodeled
- Stainless steel appliances
- Range with glass cooktop
- Granite countertops
- Walk-in closet
- Linen closet
- Washer and dryer available
- Real-wood flooring
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $1,231 - $2,442One point shy of a perfect Walk Score.
Essex House Apartments$1,385 - $2,266Your own sun terrace, spa and wine bar.
The Merrick Apartments$1,175 - $2,126Introducing the Portland luxury standard.
Emerald Place Apartments$1,099 - $1,609A suburban retreat near the Nike campus.
Birch Pointe Apartments$995 - $2,100For the truest nature lovers.