10th @ Hoyt Apartments: Portland, Oregon Apartments
The Pearl is your oyster
Within full view of Mt. Hood, 10th @ Hoyt puts you at the center of Portland’s Pearl District.
Relax at home with the rooftop spa, kitchen, fireplace, barbecue and sun deck. Head to local favorites Andina and Mediterranean Exploration Company. And on perfect days, delicious scents from Lovejoy Bakers tickle your nose as you relax on your corner balcony.
With an impressive Walk Score of 99, 10th @ Hoyt puts the best of the Pearl at your fingertips. It’s a city treasure—a pearl for the Pearl. Here, the city is your oyster.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
$1000 off select apartments*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for 10th @ Hoyt – Luxury Pearl District Apartments
The right amenities in the perfect location make an apartment feel like home, and the amenities at 10th @ Hoyt are no exception! Browse below for some of the many luxury amenities offered at these Portland, Oregon apartments for rent.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
In The City There’s A Thousand Things
Living in the heart of the action has its advantages. You’re never far from something to do or somewhere new to check out. Being downtown means you’re at the center of it all. And that’s a great place to be.
Hop on the bus, Gus
Forget about the hassle of driving and the agony of finding parking. Hop on public transit to get where you need to be. It’s clean, cheap and easy. Plus, it’s better for good, old Mother Earth.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Full Amenities List
- Oversized architectural windows with city skyline, Pearl District and the surrounding West Hills
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom urban residences
- Dynamic corner balconies with 270 degree views*
- 9 ft. ceilings with air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Lively pepper and bisque designer color schemes
- Comfortable gas fireplaces available*
- Eco-friendly bamboo hardwood floors in kitchen and entry
- Rich stone countertops
- GE® black 1.6 cubic ft. over-the-range microwave
- GE® black 30 in. Spacemaker® washer/dryer with 3 cycles and automatic dry control
- GE® black 18.2 cu ft. refrigerator with icemaker
- GE® 30 in. freestanding electric range, 5.3 cubic ft. oven, self cleaning oven with TruTempTM, QuickSetTM system
- GE® black 24 in. 4-cycle dishwasher
- Bamboo cabinets
- Double bowl chrome finish stainless steel sinks with Delta Signature® pull-out kitchen faucet
- Large dressing room closets
- Controlled access building with reserved underground parking
- Roof-top hot spa with kitchen, fireplace, barbecue and sun deck
- Well-equipped cardio and aerobic fitness center
- Business center with computer work stations
- High-speed Internet
- Private landscaped courtyard with kinetic cisterns and fountains designed by Steven Koch
- Located directly on the Portland Streetcar line in Fareless Square
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
When living in Pearl District apartments, every day you can stumble upon something fresh and surprising. There’s the legendary local craft breweries (you don’t want to miss the Oregon Brewfest in July) to the Lizard Lounge where you can shop for jeans and partake in table tennis with a cup of java. This place is packed with artists, craftsmen and free thinkers looking to make it all greener, cooler and better. If you’re looking for Portland, Oregon apartments, this might be just the home you’re looking for.