Essex House: Downtown Portland Apartments
High-rise hi life
Live, work and play in this hip downtown neighborhood. Large, light- filled rooms with soaring vaulted ceilings look out over the lights of the city and waterfront. These Portland apartments make living easy in so many ways; washer/dryer, air conditioning, stainless steel appliances and covered parking. Grill up something spicy on the sun terrace, or relax in the spa. Lounge in the wine bar with a delicious local vintage. If you’re hunting for downtown Portland apartments, be sure to check out Essex House.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Essex House Downtown Portland Apartments
Location is key when looking for apartments for rent, but having the best amenities is just as important. Essex House Portland apartments have the best of both worlds: a location in a hip, downtown neighborhood plus all the luxury amenities you want. Check some of them out below.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Smoke Free Facility
- Dramatic, downtown city and waterfront vistas to view while lingering over a glass of wine
- Large windows and 9 ft. high ceilings with extensive light exposure
- Eco-friendly Marmoleum® bathroom flooring made from renewable materials like linseed oil, pine rosins, and wood flour from sustainable managed forests
- Antibacterial, hypoallergenic materials repel dirt and dust so cleaning's a breeze, VOC-and solvent-free-which means it won't off-gas into your air
- Imported Italian porcelain tile flooring
- Air conditioning cools during those late July, August hot spells
- Stackable GE® Energy Star® Eurotech large capacity washer/dryer with fast, energy-efficient wrinkle-reducing features
- Quiet economical steel-textured GE® Energy Star® 18-cubic foot CleanSteelTM refrigerator with spill-proof shelves, easy-clean features
- Self-cleaning quick-set GE® 30-inch free-standing electric range with microwave oven
- Individually controlled heating in all residences
- Custom wood cabinetry with stainless steel European style cabinet bar pulls*
- Master bedroom suites with walk-in closets*
- Extra storage space available*
- Multiple phone line capability in every residence
- All residences feature options for high-speed internet action
- Controlled building access
- Convenient, underground parking
- Lounge with wine bar features flat-panel screen TV
- Outdoor sun terrace with barbeque grill for summer gatherings
- A personal "assistant" is available to make restaurant reservations, spa / salon reservations, obtain show and concert tickets, provide transportation services, dry cleaning, package delivery, floral and grocery orders and delivery, directions
- Invigorating spa helps the world and work slip away
- Fitness center with weight and cardio equipment, with spa, sauna, and TV to keep extra pounds away after enjoying the inspired local restaurant fare
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, log service requests, or reserve a facility.
- Easy access to MAX transit, Portland Streetcar, FlexCar and buses and I-405 and I-84 freeways
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Your Rose City rendezvous is effortless with easy access to MAX transit, Portland Streetcar, FlexCar and buses, and I-405 and I-84 freeways. As far as shopping goes, the choices are many and varied. Plus, there are cafés, coffeehouses and fun happy hour spots all around the ‘hood. If you are looking for apartments for rent in downtown Portland, stop by Essex House for a tour.