- Townhome community in a tree-lined, serene neighborhood
- Reserved parking with every home
- 10 minutes from Google, Intuit and Lockheed Martin
A home of your own, without the stress of owning. Originally built to condominium standards, 300 Granada is nestled in a peaceful, tree-lined Mountain View neighborhood. Choose a newly remodeled townhome or flat updated with top-of-the-line features: luxe quartz countertops, tile backsplash, recessed lighting, and stainless steel everything. Extend living to the outdoors with your own private patio, deck or yard. Welcome home.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
A private entrance and getaway - every time.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
- 100% non-smoking
- Townhomes available
- Minutes from 101 and 85 and Caltrain
- High-speed internet access
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Tile backsplash in kitchen
- Quartz countertops
- Recessed lighting
- Private backyard, patio or balcony
- Wood plank flooring
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $4,242 - $4,938Modern townhomes in a shaded cul-de-sac.
100 Moffett Apartments$3,690 - $5,795Progressive living for a brilliant city.
Madrone Apartments$2,492 - $6,161Ten acres for you and the Neighbors.
Madera Apartments$3,535 - $6,043The best commute you’ll ever have.
Montrose Apartments$3,230 - $5,480Here, a short walk meets all your needs.
Park Place Apartments$2,797 - $4,796Come get cozy with premium amenities.