- Luxury living in the center of Cupertino
- Access to award-winning Cupertino School District.
- 10-minute walk to Apple & 3-minute walk to Cupertino Library.
The good life has never been more accessible than at Cupertino Park Center.
These stylish downtown Cupertino apartments have all the luxurious amenities that make every day a little more remarkable. And they're surrounded by an abundance of delicious dining, shopping and no less than 60 of the world's best tech employers, such as Apple, Google and Facebook, along with one of the highest rated school districts in the nation.
For fast times or just taking it easy, Cupertino Park Center is the perfect place to call home.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Washer and dryer
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway – every time.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
Open 24/7, so breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
- 100% non-smoking
- Assigned garage parking
- Private landscaped courtyard
- Clubhouse with WiFi lounge
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Controlled access
- Stainless steel dishwasher, range, refrigerator and microwave
- Central air conditioning
- Granite countertops
- High-speed internet access
- Oversize patio or balcony
- Crown molding
- Dual-pane windows
- Vaulted ceilings
- Abundant closet space
- Additional storage
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $2,656 - $3,681Raising the bar on Silicon Valley living.
The Biltmore Apartments$2,668 - $4,056Where daily life is literally a picnic.
The Markham Apartments$2,620 - $4,526Stop and smell the manicured gardens.
Boardwalk Apartments$2,197 - $3,121Soothing canals, ready to rejuvenate you.
Alderwood Apartments$2,495 - $3,285Suite living in a sweet location.
Montecito Apartments$1,935 - $3,585A place to find your mental space.