- Downtown and surrounded by parks.
- Walk to Castro Street’s restaurants and cafes.
- 0.7 miles from Mountain View Caltrain station.
At Park Place South, you’ll have a colossal challenge: choosing whether to go out or stay in. That’s because you’ll be steps from Castro Street, with some of the area’s best shopping and nightlife … but you’ll also have access to a saltwater pool, kinetic Fitness Center, and in-home amenities like a gourmet kitchen and oversize tub.
If you want to venture farther out, just jump on Caltrain or VTA. But wherever the night takes you, you’ll be sure to find your way back home at Park Place South.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Central air conditioning
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
Heated saltwater pool
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
- 100% non-smoking
- Google shuttle stop
- Walk to San Antonio Caltrain station
- 24/7 fitness center
- Outdoor fire pit (coming soon)
- 24/7 package lockers
- Common area WiFi
- Assigned parking
- Controlled access
- Upgraded dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Gas range
- Crown molding & recessed lighting
- Gas fireplaces with limestone surround
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet
- Oversize soaking tub
- Oversize patio or balcony
- Additional storage
- High-speed Internet access
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $3,535 - $5,571Come get cozy with premium amenities.
Montrose Apartments$3,230 - $5,480Here, a short walk meets all your needs.
Madera Apartments$3,535 - $6,043The best commute you’ll ever have.
100 Moffett Apartments$3,690 - $5,795Progressive living for a brilliant city.
300 Granada Apartments$3,400 - $4,837The most relaxing townhomes around.
Madrone Apartments$2,492 - $6,161Ten acres for you and the Neighbors.