550 Moreland: Apartments in Santa Clara
Modern, forward thinking and walkable to everything
550 Moreland’s menu of amenities rivals luxury hotels. The 8,500-square-foot recreation center hosts commercial-grade cardio equipment, an HD theater, chef grade outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
Stroll along the lush landscaping and gardens (drought-friendly thanks to a recycled-water system). Solar panels light community spaces. And inside your apartment home, ecofriendly appliances and conveniences have been hand-picked for progressive living.
Walk 3 minutes to Rivermark Village for sushi, happy hour or everyday essentials. 550 Moreland is even within walking distance of light rail, putting you minutes from the best of Santa Clara.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for 550 Moreland Luxury Apartments Santa Clara
If all the best amenities are important to you when looking for luxury apartments, look no further than 550 Moreland. From green features to in-home features like deep soaking tubs and granite counters, these Bay Area apartments have it all. Check out some of the luxury amenities below to find your favorite.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Hop on the bus, Gus
Forget about the hassle of driving and the agony of finding parking. Hop on public transit to get where you need to be. It’s clean, cheap and easy. Plus, it’s better for good, old Mother Earth.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Full Amenities List
- 9- to 17-foot ceilings
- Two interior design finish packages to choose from
- Energy saving oversized dual-paned windows with panoramic views and noise-controlled glass
- Expansive kitchen counter and breakfast bar along with vanity areas with Calido black and Kashmir white granite countertops
- Every residence features Cat5e wiring enabling state-of-the-art performance and limitless options including Ethernet, DSL, Wireless, Web, Digital Cable and Satellite TV.
- Multiple phone and cable line capability in every residence
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Built-in art niche and computer tech center/work spaces
- Washer and dryer in every residence
- Custom designed white or Kona blend wood cabinets with European stainless steel bar pulls
- GE Energy Star® stainless steel appliance package including 18 cubic ft. refrigerator with ice maker, self-cleaning range oven, microwave oven, full-size dishwasher with quiet wash cycles
- Single-handle kitchen Faucet with European pull-out sprayer
- Deep soaking bathtub by Kohler® and oversized shower with full-height frameless glass shower door
- Crescent shower rods to give additional 6 in. shower space
- Vanity mirrors with linear energy saving fluorescent lighting
- Recessed medicine cabinets
- Shaw R2X soil and stain resistance and EverTouch® nylon fiber looped carpet that is not only incredibly soft but exceptionally durable.
- Konecto™ durable and waterproof wood-like flooring at entry, kitchen and bath
- Fabrique® porcelain designer tile at Entry and Kitchen
- Marmoleum® Bathroom flooring that is super eco-friendly made from natural, renewable materials, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, VOC and solvent-free.
- Sweeping Master Suites with two separate closets and double vanity sink
- Scenic patios and balconies
- Breathtaking views of the Santa Clara Valley and surrounding hillsides
- 8,500 square ft. five-star resort recreational center
- 1,000 square ft. cinema lounge with high-def and surround sound for you and your 25 closest friends.
- Premiere fitness center with Nautilus® commercial cardio equipment with personal TV monitor and total body sculpting weight equipment
- Immaculate lap pool with dual spas and steam rooms to transform your daily swim from mere exercise to full-body conditioning and relaxation
- Zen meditation garden and soothing water fountain
- Chef grade outdoor kitchen, entertainment area and fireplace
- Professional conference room including 2 fully-equipped business centers with Wi-Fi
- Breathe clean, smoke-free environment inside and out
- Convenient and controlled access garage parking
- Plug in and power up at our on-site Electric Vehicle charging station
- Central heating and air conditioning
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Step outside your door and stroll over to Rivermark Plaza for a bite to eat or drink. Head over to Santana Row, if you want to see the latest and greatest in the retail world. Live here and you’re just megabytes from some famous tech titans such as Applied Materials, Intel, Agilent and many more. Be sure to take a tour of 550 Moreland if you are looking for Santa Clara apartments.