Beach Park: Apartments in Foster City
Walk along the Bay
Welcome to vacation-level waterfront living on the banks of a sparkling 218-acre lagoon. The garden-style community of Beach Park combines ample floor plans with a wealth of well-appointed amenities and recreation options in every direction.
Because no vacation is permanent, Beach Park is ideally located with easy access to Google, Apple, Facebook, VISA, Sony and IBM, as well as diverse dining and every day-to-day necessity. For alternating effortlessly between work and play, the Beach Park apartments can't be beat.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Beach Park Apartments in Foster City, CA
Looking for apartments for rent with great amenities? Look no further than Beach Park apartments. Check out our entire list of amenities and features below.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Metro wood flooring throughout kitchen, dining room and baths
- Venetian Gold Slab granite countertops with 4 in. backsplash in kitchen and baths
- Maytag® 24 in. EnergyStar® qualified compact front-load washer with 22 custom cycles
- Maytag® compact dryer with large interior capacity and GentleBreeze® drying system
- GE® White 30 in. free-standing electric range with CleanWell® cook top system and ClearView™ window
- GE® Spacemaker over-the-range microwave with convenience cooking control pads for beverage, popcorn and reheat, SmartControl system with interactive digital display
- GE® Spacemaker EnergyStar dishwasher features sleek classic panels
- GE® 17.9 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator with internal water dispenser and SmartWater filtration system delivers chilled fresh-tasting water through an internal water dispenser, illuminated spill-proof glass shelves help contain spills for ease of cleaning
- Single bowl 7 in. deep stainless steel sink
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Abundant storage space to keep all those sale sweaters
- Built-in shelving
- Lounge on oversized patios or decks
- Enjoy a pool or courtyard view
- Stay fit with lifestyle center strength and cardio equipment
- Take advantage of clubhouse privileges at nearby Miramar
- Work up a sweat in his & her dry saunas
- Take a dip in the swimming pool, shower area
- Convenient car ports with storage area
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, log service requests, or reserve a facility
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Living at Beach Park Apartments in Foster City, CA will put you close to tons of outdoor activities. Jump in a kayak and explore miles of lagoon waterways where you can dock at several parks and shopping plazas. Don’t own a boat? No worries! You can rent a variety of boats next to the Foster City recreation center. Step out your door and take a walk or bike ride along the bayside trail that rolls past world-class kite surfers and windsurfers on colorful display near the San Mateo Bridge. If you love a relaxing beach lifestyle, Beach Park Foster City apartments are a must-see.