The Boulders - Walnut Creek Apartments
Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, but close to the energy of downtown—the best of both worlds in Walnut Creek.
Style and sophistication with a premium on wide open spaces—this is The Boulders Apartments. Innovative floor plans, luxurious materials and future-ready digital connectivity harmonize with posh amenities like dual swimming pools and a kinetic Fitness Center. But big city refinement doesn't mean big city living. Walnut Creek is a quiet community with more open space than anywhere else in California. Finding the ideal place to thrive is as easy as a visit the Boulders Walnut Creek.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
$100 off each month's rent for 12 months ($1200 annual concession)*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for The Boulders - Walnut Creek Apartments
Looking for apartments for rent with the best amenities? Check out the wide variety of features offered at these Walnut Creek apartments.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Spacious loft floor plans* for studio, one- and two-bedroom newly remodeled apartments
- Calido black slab granite countertops with 4 inch backsplash*
- Luxury Metrofloor® wood flooring*
- GE® 30 in. self-cleaning super-large free-standing electric range with TruTempTM*
- Classic GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with QuietPowerTM sound package*
- CleenSteel™ GE® 18 in. cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator helps contain spills for easy cleaning*
- Energy Star® qualified Maytag® 24 in. compact front-load washer with 22 custom cycles*
- Maytag® compact dryer with large interior capacity and GentleBreeze™ drying system*
- Large walk-in closets*
- Tacoma monarch white cabinet with stainless steel pulls*
- Glacier Bay single handle European style pull-out spray faucet*
- Air conditioning*
- Inviting oversized patio/balcony
- Two deluxe swimming pools including a 12-meter lap pool
- All residences feature wiring enabling state of the art performance and options for high speed internet action, Ethernet, DSL, Wireless web, digital cable and satellite TV.
- Cardio and strength equipment in lifestyle fitness center
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Downtown Walnut Creek and the surrounding area is a great place to get ambitious with your weekend plans. There are some tough, butt-kicking hiking trails on Mount Diablo with panoramic views of the Bay Area, and glimpses of the Farallon Islands and Mount Lassen on a clear day. In the spring, this place explodes with wildflowers. If culture is more your thing, the Lesher Center for Performing Arts is a stylish venue for concerts, musicals and more. The Boulders gives you easy access to Highways 24 and 680, or leave your car behind and take BART. If you’re looking for Walnut Creek apartments for rent, be sure to visit The Boulders.