Mercer Walnut Creek Apartments
The center of everything and anything - the new apartment experience in Walnut Creek.
The Mercer is custom made for those who like to live on the lavish side. Each apartment home has been crafted with dream-home amenities. But a great apartment is only as good as its location. With one of the most walkable neighborhoods around, The Mercer is mere blocks from the BART, the Lesher Center and the retail mecca known as Broadway Plaza. At The Mercer, it's never been so easy to live so well.
The Ultimate Housewarming Gift!
6 weeks free on select apartments*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Mercer Luxury Apartments Walnut Creek, California
The Mercer luxury apartments have a great location, plus all the high-end amenities you want in the place you call home. Check out some of them below to find your favorite.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Full Amenities List
- Spacious floor plans* for one-, two- and three-bedroom condominium rentals
- Vaulted ceilings in condominiums on the top floor
- Kashmir® White slab granite with 4" backsplash in kitchen
- Luxury tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Tile surrounds in bathroom
- Marble countertops in bathroom with 6" backsplash
- Moen Lancelot® under mount kitchen sink
- Danze® plumbing fixtures in kitchen and bathrooms
- Bosch Integra® dishwasher with Sensotronic™ wash system. Engery Star® qualified and NSF certified
- Bosch® over the range microwave with multi-sensor cooking mode, fan speed control and ventilation
- GE Profile® 30" gas range
- Sub-Zero® refrigerator with dual refrigeration system
- GE Energy Star® rated frontload washer and dryer
- Large walk-in closets*
- Studio Becker® cabinetry with quiet close features
- Air conditioning
- Inviting patio/balcony
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Walnut Creek is the perfect balance of urban sophistication and suburban ease, with one of the most walkable neighborhoods around. At Mercer Walnut Creek apartments, you’re just two blocks from BART, across the street from the Lesher Center and nearby shops, and a short ride or 10-minute walk to the regional retail mecca known as Broadway Plaza.