Park Place: Apartments in Downtown Mountain View
Castro Street Chic
Soothing water features, lush landscaping and all the comforts of home (plus a few surprising perks), just steps from Castro Street, Mountain View’s hotspot.
When you’re ready to get your blood moving, take a dip in the oversized saltwater pool and spa, or sweat it out in the body-sculpting kinetic Fitness Center. Strategically situated in downtown Mountain View, we’re just a hop, skip and a pixel away from local tech giants like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn. For a satisfyingly leisurely lifestyle, Park Place Apartments in Mountain View is a space to breathe without having to travel far.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
6 weeks free on select apartments*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Park Place Mountain View Apartments
The right amenities are critical when searching for apartments for rent, and Park Place has no shortage of luxury amenities. Browse some of them below.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Master bedroom suites with walk-in closets*
- Convenient in-home stackable quality Whirlpool® 7-cycle large capacity washer/dryers
- Kitchens with large pantries
- Get that warm feeling with cozy wood burning fireplaces*
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Enjoy the expansive vaulted ceilings*
- Large private patio or balcony with courtyard, pool, park, High School Way or Castro Street view
- Whirlpool® Gold 14.4 ft. capacity top -freezer refrigerator EnergyStar TM qualified with Accu-ChillTM temperature management system*
- Whirlpool® 30 in. electric range with self cleaning and hearth window*
- Whirlpool® 24 in built-in dishwasher with 5-cycle EnergyStarTM efficiency, dual water filter, sound insulation system*
- Whirlpool® over-the-range 1.8 cubic feet microwave night light setting, and charcoal features*
- Additional private storage (storage varied by floor plan)*
- Linger in the community clubhouse with fireplace and kitchen
- Stay fit with muscle-toning weights, cardiovascular equipment, treadmills with aerobics studio
- Take a dip in the large salt water lap pool or soak in the spa
- Enjoy fountains and water features
- Garage and covered parking
- Plug in and power up at our on-site Electric Vehicle charging station
- Pacific Coast Builder's award and community award from mayor for architecture and landscaping
- Close to employers Google, Intuit, Microsoft, KPMG, LinkedIn, Moffett Field, Synopsys, and Mozilla
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
If you’re looking for apartments for rent in Mountain View, CA, be sure to check out Park Place. We’re just a hop, skip and a pixel to many of the tech giants including Google, Intuit, Microsoft, KPMG, LinkedIn, Synopsys, and Mozilla. Plus, we’re a just a short walk to public transit and all the glorious restaurants and shops on Castro Street.