128 on State: Kirkland Apartments for Rent
Condo-style living with uncommon luxury
Forget your car. From 128 on State, you can walk to Kirkland’s best boutiques, restaurants and stunning waterfronts.
128 on State is a soothing retreat, flush with natural materials. It’s balanced with modern tech like a powerhouse fitness center, controlled access and keyless entry.
With a Walk Score of 88, 128 on State is nestled among Kirkland’s darling eateries and boutiques. And you’re minutes from the 405 freeway—giving you an easy commute to Redmond, Bellevue’s Microsoft campus and Google. Welcome to your private escape in Kirkland.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
1 month free on select apartments*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for 128 on State – Kirkland Apartments
The perfect location, plus all the amenities you thought you could only dream of finding in apartments for rent, is a reality at 128 on State. These apartments near Seattle are the ideal place to call home. Check out some of the luxury amenities below.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
In The City There’s A Thousand Things
Living in the heart of the action has its advantages. You’re never far from something to do or somewhere new to check out. Being downtown means you’re at the center of it all. And that’s a great place to be.
Hop on the bus, Gus
Forget about the hassle of driving and the agony of finding parking. Hop on public transit to get where you need to be. It’s clean, cheap and easy. Plus, it’s better for good, old Mother Earth.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- 9-ft ceilings with some units with display niches for artwork
- Gas fireplace with solid walnut mantle and hearth trim and surrounds of 12x24 in. porcelain tile*
- Bathrooms with 12 x12 in. porcelain tile floor and slab granite countertops / backsplash with tub and shower in porcelain tiles
- Bathrooms feature Kohler® self-rimming sink and faucet with sculpted lever handles
- Four-lamp vanity light fixture of etched opaque white glass and satin nickel finish
- Dixie Home Stainmaster® carpet in shades of dark taupe and warm tan
- Track lighting in kitchen and pendant lights of white glass over eating counter
- Whirlpool® Gold 23 cubic ft. side-by-side refrigerator
- Whirlpool® 36-inch gas cooktop with cast iron grates and built-in 30 in. combo oven/ microwave
- KitchenAid® 36-inch traditional vent hood in stainless steel finish
- Whirlpool® Gold dishwasher and disposal
- Whirlpool® 24 in. stacking washer/dryer with 5 cycles and 4 wash/rinse temperature combinations
- Shaker-style alder cabinets of Walnut or natural finish and stainless steel pulls
- Kohler® high/low basin self-rimming stainless steel sink and faucet with pull-out spray
- Lobby features Intimate seating area with custom built-in bench and designer furniture
- Marble countertop in the mail room
- Controlled access, well lit, underground parking
- Key card entry access to ensure your safety
- Private decks and patios available
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, or log service requests
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Looking for apartments near Seattle? Consider living in Kirkland. Kirkland might be Seattle’s sibling on the East, but what it lacks in name recognition it more than makes up for in everything you’d ever want in a hometown. Explore exhibits at the Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery, culture at the Kirkland Performing Arts Center and a virtually endless array of boutiques, restaurants and other destinations perfect for whiling away a weekend. Oh, you’re close to work too with easy commutes to Microsoft, Google, ClearWire and more.