Franklin Plaza Apartments
in Los Angeles, California
SET THE STAGE FOR ELEGANT LIVING
Nestled in the base of the Hollywood Hills, next to the renowned Runyon Canyon, Franklin Plaza epitomizes the elegance and grace of old Hollywood. Star quality amenities like city view, large floor plans, wet bars, gas fireplaces, generous closets with full-length mirrored doors, large patios or balconies, a modern media lounge and a fitness center. All designed to indulge you before, during and after your busy day.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Franklin Plaza
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Private patio/balcony to sip, savor, relax on at the end of the day
- Full-length mirrored closet doors
- HD Flatscreen TV
- Blue Valley granite countertops with 4 in. backsplash in kitchens and bathrooms
- Maytag® front-load washer, compact in size not capacity, easily handles everyday size loads with 24 cubic ft. wash basket and TurboClean™ wash system
- Maytag® compact dryer with 3.7 cu. ft. is drum is gentle on clothes with QuietSeries 300 sound package
- GE® Energy Star® 22.0 cubic ft. stainless side-by-side refrigerator with GE SmartWater™ filtration systems
- GE® 1.4 cubic ft. stainless steel over-the-range microwave oven and convenience cooking controls
- GE® 30 in. free-standing electric range and super-large oven capacity and QuickSet™ precise oven controls, hearth window and dual element baked for even heating and fast warm-up
- GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with PowerScrub™ wash system HotStart™ and QuietPower™ sound package
- Tonusa German engineered cabinets with stainless steel pulls
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Take a dip in the pool
- Whirlpool spa comfortably accommodates 5 people, provides a truly relaxing soak. Water kept at approximately 103 degrees.
- Stay fit with muscle-toning weights, cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical, and life cycle
- Controlled access entry
- Covered parking
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Within walking distance of Hollywood & Highland (home to the Kodak Theatre and the old Hollywood Hotel), you’re also in the middle of all the trendy nightlife and shops that call the boulevard home. Visit the names synonymous with the area like Laurel Canyon, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Griffith Park and Mulholland Drive. The stage is set, are you ready?