550 Moreland Apartments
in Santa Clara, California
THE GREEN, CLEAN FUTURE IS NOW
Forward thinking doesn’t begin to describe 550 Moreland’s all-encompassing green design. Future thinking is more like it. Solar panels light common areas and reduce CO2 emissions. A water recycling system covers all landscaping. There’s even a Zen meditation garden for bettering your future self. The future is easy and it’s at 550 Moreland.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for 550 Moreland
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt smoke free. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Hop on the bus, Gus
Forget about the hassle of driving and the agony of finding parking. Hop on public transit to get where you need to be. It’s clean, cheap and easy. Plus, it’s better for good, old Mother Earth.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Full Amenities List
- 9- to 17-foot ceilings
- Two interior design finish packages to choose from
- Energy saving oversized dual-paned windows with panoramic views and noise-controlled glass
- Expansive kitchen counter and breakfast bar along with vanity areas with Calido black and Kashmir white granite countertops
- Every residence features Cat5e wiring enabling state-of-the-art performance and limitless options including Ethernet, DSL, Wireless, Web, Digital Cable and Satellite TV.
- Multiple phone and cable line capability in every residence
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Built-in art niche and computer tech center/work spaces
- Washer and dryer in every residence
- Custom designed white or Kona blend wood cabinets with European stainless steel bar pulls
- GE Energy Star® stainless steel appliance package including 18 cubic ft. refrigerator with ice maker, self-cleaning range oven, microwave oven, full-size dishwasher with quiet wash cycles
- Single-handle kitchen Faucet with European pull-out sprayer
- Deep soaking bathtub by Kohler® and oversized shower with full-height frameless glass shower door
- Crescent shower rods to give additional 6 in. shower space
- Vanity mirrors with linear energy saving fluorescent lighting
- Recessed medicine cabinets
- Shaw R2X soil and stain resistance and EverTouch® nylon fiber looped carpet that is not only incredibly soft but exceptionally durable.
- Konecto™ durable and waterproof wood-like flooring at entry, kitchen and bath
- Fabrique® porcelain designer tile at Entry and Kitchen
- Marmoleum® Bathroom flooring that is super eco-friendly made from natural, renewable materials, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, VOC and solvent-free.
- Sweeping Master Suites with two separate closets and double vanity sink
- Scenic patios and balconies
- Breathtaking views of the Santa Clara Valley and surrounding hillsides
- 8,500 square ft. five-star resort recreational center
- 1,000 square ft. cinema lounge with high-def and surround sound for you and your 25 closest friends.
- Premiere fitness center with Nautilus® commercial cardio equipment with personal TV monitor and total body sculpting weight equipment
- Immaculate lap pool with dual spas and steam rooms to transform your daily swim from mere exercise to full-body conditioning and relaxation
- Zen meditation garden and soothing water fountain
- Chef grade outdoor kitchen, entertainment area and fireplace
- Professional conference room including 2 fully-equipped business centers with Wi-Fi
- Breathe clean, smoke-free environment inside and out
- Convenient and controlled access garage parking
- Central heating and air conditioning
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
If you decide to go walkabout, you’ll have plenty to keep you busy with dozens of eateries and provision proprietors in the hood. Not to mention the 70 shop, 20 restaurants, 5 spa and a-hotel-for-good-measure Santana Row just down Olin Avenue. If walking isn’t your thing, hop on the San Jose Light Rail or zip on the Montague expressway. Microsoft, AOL, Lotus and HP are all just down the road. Home, work, adventure. What more could you ask for?