in Santa Clara, California
YOUR OWN PRIVATE SANCTUARY
The secret sanctuary of Santa Clara is Boardwalk’s lush grounds, soothing canal system of streams, shady arching trees billowing in the breeze and beautifully manicured lawns. The end result: self-sustaining tranquility with the luxury of modern conveniences.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Amenities for Boardwalk
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Full Amenities List
- Cathedral ceilings
- Cuddle by cozy gas or wood burning fireplaces
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- White, matte finish countertops with 4 in. backsplash
- Generous closet space
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Designer light fixtures & blinds
- GE® White 30 in. free-standing electric range with CleanWell™ cooktop system and ClearView™ window
- GE® Spacemaker EnergyStar dishwasher
- GE® 18 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator
- Lounge on your private patio or balcony
- Views of lake, fountains or gardens
- Spacious clubhouse with vaulted ceilings
- Conditioning and strength training equipment in modern fitness center
- Two pools and whirlpool spas
- Extra storage areas
- Covered parking
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Boardwalk is the perfect spot for tennis matches in Earl R. Carmichael Park or spur of the moment grocery adventures at Lucky Supermarket (only a ten minute walk). Then there's Santana Row, which boasts 70 shops, 20 restaurants, 5 spas and 1 hotel. Plus, you’re just a quick commute to the surrounding high-tech moguls of Silicon Valley. An ideally located oasis.