The Boulders: Apartments for rent in Walnut Creek
TAKE A WALK DOWNTOWN
Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, but close to the energy of downtown. These homes feature granite countertops, energy-efficient appliances, and a washer and dryer to make laundry a snap. You’re always close to dozens of choices to grab your next meal, just take to the streets of downtown Walnut Creek. Here’s where you’ll find yourself under the influence of happy shoppers and diners, so just wander until something grabs you. If you’re in the market for luxury apartments in Walnut Creek, California, take a tour of The Boulders.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for The Boulders
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Spacious loft floor plans* for studio, one- and two-bedroom newly remodeled apartments
- Calido black slab granite countertops with 4 inch backsplash*
- Luxury Metrofloor® wood flooring*
- GE® 30 in. self-cleaning super-large free-standing electric range with TruTempTM*
- Classic GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with QuietPowerTM sound package*
- CleenSteel™ GE® 18 in. cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator helps contain spills for easy cleaning*
- Energy Star® qualified Maytag® 24 in. compact front-load washer with 22 custom cycles*
- Maytag® compact dryer with large interior capacity and GentleBreeze™ drying system*
- Large walk-in closets*
- Tacoma monarch white cabinet with stainless steel pulls*
- Glacier Bay single handle European style pull-out spray faucet*
- Air conditioning*
- Inviting oversized patio/balcony
- Two deluxe swimming pools including a 12-meter lap pool
- All residences feature wiring enabling state of the art performance and options for high speed internet action, Ethernet, DSL, Wireless web, digital cable and satellite TV.
- Cardio and strength equipment in lifestyle fitness center
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Walnut Creek is a great place to get ambitious with your weekend plans. There are some tough, butt-kicking hiking trails on Mount Diablo with panoramic views of the Bay Area and glimpses of the Farallon Islands and Mount Lassen on a clear day. In the spring, this place explodes with wildflowers. If culture is more your thing, the Lesher Center for Performing Arts is a stylish venue for concerts, musicals and more. The Boulders is close to Highways 24 and 680, plus there is a free shuttle to BART. If you’re looking for apartments for rent in Walnut Creek, CA, be sure to visit The Boulders.