Emerald Park Apartments in Dublin, California
THE TAO OF EASY LIVING
When was the last time you hosted a Friday night barbeque pool party that ended with a viewing of Ghostbusters in a lavish, personal movie theater? Picture yourself under the shade of the tall, elegant, palm trees, your feet in the pool and your nose in a bestseller. In other words you're home. And home is the sweet science of doing nothing in particular. We know, we do it too.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Emerald Park
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Oversized oval garden tubs
- Crown molding
- Art niches*
- Designer kitchen cabinets
- Ceiling fans
- Full size washers and dryers in apartments
- Built-in bookshelves*
- Balcony storage closets*
- Warm up with wood-burning fireplaces*
- Direct access garages*
- Covered parking*
- Well appointed clubhouse
- Resort-style heated pool and spa
- Grass volleyball court
- 24 hour fitness center
- On-site car wash
- Gameroom with billiards and shuffleboard
- Private movie theater with stadium-style seating
- Business center with Internet access
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, log service requests, or reserve a facility
- PET PROGRAM: We love cats!
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Enjoy the great outdoors within minutes of your front door. Nearby Tassajara Creek Trail is one of the most beautiful single-track trails anywhere. And at nearby Emerald Glen Park, you can try your hand at bocce ball, tennis, softball, soccer and even cricket. If you would like to stick closer to home, Dublin is known for its shopping, restaurants and Saint Patrick's Day Parade. Emerald Park is small town living with big city options.