Icon at Doyle Apartments
in Emeryville, California
WORK, RETREAT AND RE-ENERGIZE
Icon is the perfect starting point to begin your day, right near the creative vibe of downtown Emeryville. The contemporary meets townhome design of Icon at Doyle reflects the local culture of innovation and it’s balance of work and play. And when you’re ready to head out for some urban adventures, Berkeley is close by with unique shopping, restaurants and a lively street scene.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Icon at Doyle
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt smoke free. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Space to live and work
- Personalized, singular floor plans
- Views that take your breath away, a private deck that brings it back*
- Expansive ceiling heights that range from 10 to 14 ft. in living areas
- Abundant window and light exposure in all residences
- Eco-friendly Marmoleum® bathroom flooring made from renewable materials like linseed oil, pine rosins, and wood flour from sustainable managed forests
- Antibacterial, hypoallergenic materials repel dirt and dust so cleaning's a breeze, VOC- and solvent-free-which means it won't off-gas into your air
- Berber designer carpet and imported Italian porcelain tile flooring
- Maytag high efficiency 2.4 cubic ft. washer/dryer conveniently tucked away in residence
- GE® Energy Star® 22 cubic ft. stainless side-by-side refrigerator with GE SmartWater™ filtration systems*
- Kitchen Island*
- Danze® Parma collection bathroom sink faucet provides sleekness and charm
- Fireplaces pre-wired for plasma televisions*
- Cat5(e) wiring enabling state-of-the-art performance and options for high speed internet action, Ethernet, DSL, Wireless web, digital cable and satellite TV
- Multiple phone line capability in every residence
- Exquisitely surfaced, engineered to endure, granite countertops
- Custom alder wood cabinets with European style stainless steel pulls
- Convenient, covered parking
- Kovacs two-light bath sconces
- Fitness lifestyle center with strength and cardio equipment with LCD flat screen televisions, cycling at sister property (Icon at Park)
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, log service requests, or reserve a facility
- Smoke-free to ensure the healthiest environment
- Close proximity to Bay Street with high end retail shops as diverse as William Sonoma, Coach stores and Zao Noodle
- Explore the historic industrial district once home to heavy industry including Sherwin-Williams paint factory with its large iconic sign "We cover the earth"
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Emeryville offers an eclectic mix of the arts, science and technology all rolled into one scene: the educated and the urbane that both Pixar and biotech companies call home. Grab a latte at the Emery Bay Public Market, peruse the local bookstore on Bay Street, then turn down your tree-lines street and slip into your home at Icon.