Apartments for Rent in Emeryville
LIVE AND WORK URBAN LOFTS
Emeryville is continuing to grow as a hub of inspiration for creative types. Right here you’ll find vanguard companies in the entertainment industry such as Pixar conjuring up and carving up the virtual world. If you’re looking for Emeryville apartments for rent, be sure to stop by Icon At Doyle, and you will see a community that lives and breathes the creative mojo. Inside, you’ll find stainless steel appliances, fireplaces pre-wired for plasma televisions (in select units), expansive 10’ to 14’ ceilings and light-filled rooms with bay views.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Icon at Doyle
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Space to live and work
- Personalized, singular floor plans
- Views that take your breath away, a private deck that brings it back*
- Expansive ceiling heights that range from 10 to 14 ft. in living areas
- Abundant window and light exposure in all residences
- Eco-friendly Marmoleum® bathroom flooring made from renewable materials like linseed oil, pine rosins, and wood flour from sustainable managed forests
- Antibacterial, hypoallergenic materials repel dirt and dust so cleaning's a breeze, VOC- and solvent-free-which means it won't off-gas into your air
- Berber designer carpet and imported Italian porcelain tile flooring
- Maytag high efficiency 2.4 cubic ft. washer/dryer conveniently tucked away in residence
- GE® Energy Star® 22 cubic ft. stainless side-by-side refrigerator with GE SmartWater™ filtration systems*
- Kitchen Island*
- Danze® Parma collection bathroom sink faucet provides sleekness and charm
- Fireplaces pre-wired for plasma televisions*
- Cat5(e) wiring enabling state-of-the-art performance and options for high speed internet action, Ethernet, DSL, Wireless web, digital cable and satellite TV
- Multiple phone line capability in every residence
- Exquisitely surfaced, engineered to endure, granite countertops
- Custom alder wood cabinets with European style stainless steel pulls
- Convenient, covered parking
- Kovacs two-light bath sconces
- Fitness lifestyle center with strength and cardio equipment with LCD flat screen televisions, cycling at sister property (Icon at Park)
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, log service requests, or reserve a facility
- Smoke-free to ensure the healthiest environment
- Close proximity to Bay Street with high end retail shops as diverse as William Sonoma, Coach stores and Zao Noodle
- Explore the historic industrial district once home to heavy industry including Sherwin-Williams paint factory with its large iconic sign "We cover the earth"
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
These Emeryville Luxury Apartments are located right in the crossroads of cutting edge industries in the biotech and entertainment worlds. Live here and you’ll be surrounded by a community of think-different types who are looking to spark something new. Step out your door and take a walk down Bay Street when you need some caffeine or just want to bask in some retail therapy