Montecito Apartments in Santa Clara, California
Pass through the entrance of Montecito and you're greeted with the calm, serene aesthetics of a modern Zen garden. The temperament plays out across the fitness center, cyber café and pool too. Suddenly you realize that you haven't felt this peaceful in a long time. That's what Montecito is all about.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Amenities for Montecito
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Air conditioning in all units
- Spacious, open plan kitchens
- Large, roomy closets
- Maytag® 24 in. stackable front load washer. Compact in size not capacity, easily handles everyday-size loads with 2.4 cu. ft. wash basket, no-agitator TurboClean wash system.
- Maytag® 24 in. dryer electric compact stackable dryer with 3.7 cubic ft. stainless steel dryer drum is gentle on clothes, yet stands up to wear, QuietSeriesTM 300 sound package for reduced noise
- Extra linen closet
- GE® built-in white dishwasher with trim less door design, deluxe lower rack, HotStartTM option that preheats water and QuietPowerTM motor
- 18.2 cu. ft. GE® freestanding top-freezer refrigerator with adjustable wire and glass split shelves, gallon door storage, upfront temperature controls and squared door design
- GE® electric QuickClean self-clean range 5.0 cu. ft. auto self-clean oven with four-coil CleanWellTM cooktop system, features QuickSet II electronic touch and dial oven control and frameless oven door with window.
- Linger with coffee on your inviting patio/balcony
- Swim laps or lounge by the swimming pool
- Get fit, stay fit, in the on-site fitness center
- Experience our cyber café
- Center yourself in the peaceful interior courtyard
- Unwind in this quiet neighborhood setting
- Take in some shade under the mature redwood trees
- Carports and ample parking
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Most of the people here spend their working hours splitting atoms or figuring out the next big thing in Silicon Valley. So at the end of the day it's all about retreating and relaxing. It’s no coincidence that you’re a short sprint from Ponderosa Park and within walking distance of Starbucks and a Lucky Store. You're also a short drive or bike-ride to downtown Santa Clara where you can connect to the Valley Transportation Authority and Caltrain.