Orchard Glen Apartments
in Santa Clara, California
A ZEN GLEN
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Orchard Glen
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Full Amenities List
- Air conditioning*
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet*
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths*
- Re-engineered flooring*
- Maytag® Neptune® front-load washer, large capacity EnergyStar® qualified with auto temp control and 22 custom cycles*
- Maytag® Neptune® large capacity compact electric dryer with GentleBreeze™ drying system, 13 drying cycle options and 3 temp settings*
- GE® White 30 in. free-standing electric range with CleanWell™ cooktop system and ClearView™ window*
- GE® Spacemaker over-the-range microwave with convenience cooking control and interactive digital display*
- GE® Spacemaker EnergyStar dishwasher features sleek classic panels for an instant built-in look*
- GE® 17.9 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator with ice dispenser*
- Abundant closet space
- Wood burning fireplaces*
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Large patios & balconies
- Clubhouse with natural stone fireplace, billiards, kitchen and TV
- Business center for work and play
- Stay fit with muscle-toning weights, cardiovascular equipment, treadmills
- Take a dip in the oversized salt water pool & spa
- Close to World Class shopping at Valley Fair and Santana Row
- Near 280, 880, 101, 17 and San Jose International Airport
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Living in Santa Clara means you're pretty much at the center of the Techie Universe, with a bunch of Silicon Valley heavyweights all sharing the same zip code. Plus, Mission College and Santa Clara University are a stone's throw away. And Santana Row's 70 shops and 20 restaurants are just down the road. There's also a ridiculous amount of grocery stores, 7-11s and quick-eat-treats in any direction. It’s Zen relaxation at a perfect address.