Park Place Luxury Apartments Mountain View, CA
CLOSE TO THE TECH GIANTS
There’s so much to love about these award-winning Mountain View luxury apartments. First, you walk around the beautiful grounds with mature trees and bubbling fountains, and you think: this just might be the place! Inside you’ll find so many great details such as open plan kitchens, washer/dryer, (some apartments feature vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets and fireplaces). You can work off some excess calories in the onsite fitness center, or do laps in the saltwater pool. Plug in and power up your EV at the onsite Electric Vehicle charging station.
- Studio/1 Bedroom
- 2+ Bedrooms
Choose Your Floorplan
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Park Place - San Francisco Luxury Apartments
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Master bedroom suites with walk-in closets*
- Convenient in-home stackable quality Whirlpool® 7-cycle large capacity washer/dryers
- Kitchens with large pantries
- Get that warm feeling with cozy wood burning fireplaces*
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Enjoy the expansive vaulted ceilings*
- Large private patio or balcony with courtyard, pool, park, High School Way or Castro Street view
- Whirlpool® Gold 14.4 ft. capacity top -freezer refrigerator EnergyStar TM qualified with Accu-ChillTM temperature management system*
- Whirlpool® 30 in. electric range with self cleaning and hearth window*
- Whirlpool® 24 in built-in dishwasher with 5-cycle EnergyStarTM efficiency, dual water filter, sound insulation system*
- Whirlpool® over-the-range 1.8 cubic feet microwave night light setting, and charcoal features*
- Additional private storage (storage varied by floor plan)*
- Linger in the community clubhouse with fireplace and kitchen
- Stay fit with muscle-toning weights, cardiovascular equipment, treadmills with aerobics studio
- Take a dip in the large salt water lap pool or soak in the spa
- Enjoy fountains and water features
- Garage and covered parking
- Plug in and power up at our on-site Electric Vehicle charging station
- Pacific Coast Builder's award and community award from mayor for architecture and landscaping
- Close to employers Google, Intuit, Microsoft, KPMG, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Moffett Field, Synopsys, and Mozilla
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
If you’re looking for apartments in Mountain View, CA, be sure to check out Park Place. We’re just a hop, skip and a pixel to many of the tech giants including Google, Intuit, Microsoft, KPMG, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Synopsys, and Mozilla. Plus, we’re a just a short walk to public transit and all the glorious restaurants and shops on Castro Street.