Park Place South Apartments
in Mountain View, California
EMBRACE THE POSSIBILITIES
What do you want your next year to be? Park Place South is a good place to make it happen. Right in the heart of downtown Mountain View, the options abound. And at home there’s everything you need to make it yours. From an onsite workout room, lap-pool and health spa, to all the amenities you expect of home.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Park Place South
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt smoke free. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Full Amenities List
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet*
- Air conditioning & heating
- Full-size in-home washer & dryer
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ceramic tile floor at entry, bathrooms, kitchen, & dining room
- Get that warm feeling with gas fireplaces with limestone surrounds & mantel* Crown molding & recessed lighting
- Oversized soaking tubs in baths
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Generous patios & decks w/additional storage*
- Whirlpool® Gold 14.4 ft. capacity top -freezer refrigerator EnergyStar qualified with Accu-ChillTM temperature management system*
- Whirlpool® 30 in. gas range with self cleaning and hearth window*
- Whirlpool® 24 in built-in dishwasher with 5 cycles EnergyStarTM efficiency, dual water filter, sound insulation system*
- Whirlpool® over-the-range 1.81 cubic feet microwave night light setting, and charcoal features*
- Quality Whirlpool® 7-cycle large capacity washer/electric dryers
- Oversized lap pool and relaxing spa
- Stay fit with muscle-toning weights, cardiovascular equipment, treadmills w/aerobics studio
- Reserved, covered parking
- Close to employers Google, Mozilla, Microsoft, HP, NASA-Ames Research Center, LinkedIn, Moffett Field, and Synopsys
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Mountain View is all about possibilities. Castro Street is a bustling hub of shopping, restaurants and nightlife, just waiting for you to step in. The Valley Transportation Authority is only five blocks away, connecting you with the entirety of the Bay Area. And, of course, tech giants like Google and Microsoft are right next door.