Parker Palo Alto: Apartments for Rent in Palo Alto
TAKE A STROLL IN THE PARK
What could be better than a romp with your four-legged furry friend right across the street at Greer Park? Well, if you’re looking for apartments for rent in Palo Alto, be sure to stop by Parker Palo Alto for a tour. Stay in great shape at the onsite fitness center, or relax by the pool. Invite your friends and host a barbeque party at the picnic area. Inside your newly renovated apartment, you’ll find lots of very nice details such as a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, private balcony with park views and a washer/dryer to make laundry a snap.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
1/2 month free on selected units*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Parker Palo Alto
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Full Amenities List
- Newly renovated 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms residences
- Sleek granite countertops and updated cabinetry
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Oversized patios & balconies with park views
- Whirlpool® stack unit 24 in. stacked washer/dryer
- GE® Energy Star® 22.0 cubic ft. stainless side-by-side refrigerator with GE SmartWater™ filtration systems (select units)
- GE® White 30 in. free-standing electric range with CleanWell™ cook top system and ClearView™ window
- GE® Spacemaker over-the-range microwave with convenience cooking control pads for beverage, popcorn and reheat, SmartControl system with interactive digital display
- GE® Spacemaker EnergyStar dishwasher features sleek classic panels for an instant built-in look
- GE® 17.9 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator with internal water dispenser and SmartWater filtration system delivers chilled fresh-tasting water through an internal water dispenser, illuminated spill proof glass shelves help contain spills for ease of cleaning
- Garages available
- Stay fit with updated muscle-toning weights, cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical, and life cycle
- Take a dip in the swimming pool
- BBQ and picnic area in a peaceful park setting
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
These Palo Alto luxury apartments are located right next to acres of rolling green lawns at Greer Park, and not far from the energy and excitement of downtown Palo Alto. When you’re ready for some retail therapy, head to vibrant University Avenue where you’ll find dozens of great shops, pubs and delicious restaurants to explore.