The Markham Apartments
in Cupertino, California
ART IS CRAFT
The Markham is constructed in a manner suggesting great care, the definition of craft. Host a private Star Wars screening in the theatre room. Whip up a feast in the gourmet poolside kitchen cabana. Or relax by the poolside fireplace. Home is the well-crafted art of rejuvenation.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
One month free on selected units with a move-in by Dec 14th, 2014*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for The Markham
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Full Amenities List
- All electric kitchens with built-in microwave
- Abundant closet space
- Ceiling fans*
- 24 in. built-in dishwasher, 4 cycles/2 options, water saver cycle, deluxe silverware basket
- 15.6 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator.
- 30 in. free-standing electric range self-clean oven conveniently cleans without need of scrubbing, ceramic glass cook top
- 1.5 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Linger on your private patio or balcony
- Poolside kitchen cabana
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Wi-fi enhanced business center
- Garden and pool views
- Additional storage available
- Plug in and power up at our on-site Electric Vehicle charging station
- Garden style community with lush landscaping and mature trees
- Take a dip in the large salt water pool
- Work up a sweat on cycles, Stairmaster, treadmill, and universal weight training equipment
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
You’re just a few megabytes away from Apple, Infosystems and HP, as well as the stellar Cupertino School District. There are over 120 delicious restaurants in the area, and one of the largest Whole Foods Markets on the west coast is right down the road.